At scammedornot.com your privacy matters to us so unless a request is made in writing by the police or a court of law, any personally identifiable information you provide us such as your email address or contact details / address will not be shared with any 3rd party. The only exception to this is where you identify yourself in a story placed on the site. It is therefore very important you don’t personally identify yourself or others.
Who we are?
lifeafterchildabuse.com is wholly owned by me Derrick Smith trading as an individual otherwise known as H D Services. I run 3 websites, let property and am self-employed.
What information do I collect?
- I collect your data when you register to use the site purchase any subscription or fill out any online form on the site.
- I collect any and all data you enter including your name and address as well as your IP address and any other data you may care to share with me. I do not share or collect any data from any 3rd party with respect to YOUR use of the site. I do not use tracking cookies or similar technologies at any time other than to enquire about the link you may have followed to access the site.
How do I use personal information?
- You email address is used for personalisation of content, to contact you to advise you of any information on the site that may be of interest to you and it is NEVER shared with others.
- account set up and administration
- legal obligations (eg prevention of fraud)
What legal basis do I have for processing your personal data?
- Your consent by registering to post on the site
- legitimate interests
- legal obligation
- You can at any time withdraw your consent by closing your account and withdrawing any of your posts on the site.
When do I share personal data?
- Your data will be saved on a secure server and will be kept on file for as long as the site exists but will under NO circumstance be used by us or shared by us with others for any reason unless a request is made by the police (in writing) or a court of law. This data will be shared with and following a request by the police or a court of law by letter including any information you may have posted on the site.
- Your data is safeguarded behind a secure server however may at my discretion be downloaded in print and stored in my office under lock and key. The only time I will share your personal data is when a request is made by the police (in writing) or a court of law.
How long do I keep your personal data for?
Until 12 months after you close your account, or immediately should the site be withdrawn.
The information provided here is subject to change following, for example a change in law and may be updated from time to time. I would strongly recommend you check for updates when posting new material on the site.
Your rights in relation to personal data
Any data stored by me with respect to you or your use of the site can be found and updated under ‘my profile’ after you log in.
How to contact me?
The only way to contact me is via the contact us link on the main page of the site.
Linking to other websites / third party content
I do not run adverts on our site, adwords, or any other promotional material other than my own linking to other sites I own and run. You may however find links to other sites on my site when (for example) but not limited to posts residing on the site and company information.